Terms and Conditions (Deposit Campaign - 2017)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS- DEPOSIT CAMPAIGN
BANK OF AFRICA DEPOSIT CAMPAIGN
1. BANK OF AFRICA Deposit Campaign “WEKA AKIBA UTUNUKIWE” will run from 1st December 2017 until 30th December 2017, inclusive of both dates.
2. By participating in this Campaign, participants agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions below.
3. This Campaign is open to all new and existing individual customers of BANK OF AFRICA AND Maintain their accounts with the Bank in good standing, without any breach of the terms and conditions or agreements, throughout the Campaign Period,
“New Users” mean those customers who will open an account with BANK OF AFRICA within the Campaign Period.
4.However, the following individuals are not eligible to participate in this Campaign:
- Individuals below the age of 18 years;
5. In the promotion, Individual current accounts, Business current account, Normal Savings Account, Ambition Saving Plan, Chama Account, Smart Junior Investor Account, Premium Plus Account, Private Employee Pack, Public Servant Pack and My Business Pack will be eligible for individuals to deposit and grow their balances
To participate in this Campaign, Eligible Customers must: deposit a minimum of TZS 1 Million shillings on of the above mentioned accounts, so those who will save more, will stand a chance to win up to 10 million shillings that will be awarded at the end of the campaign on 22nd December 2017 for the whole period of the campaign.
6. The Bank shall have the right to use, publish or display in any form as it deems necessary and appropriate the selected Eligible Participant’s details (including but not limited to) thename(s), picture(s), and city of residence(s) of the selected Eligible Participant for advertising and publicity purposes (if any). By participating in this Campaign, the selected winner hereby expressly consents to and agrees for the Bank to exercise the aforesaid rights. The Eligible Participants shall have the discretion to access and update their personal details by notifying the Bank in writing throughout the Campaign Period.
7.0 All transactions recorded by the Bank are final and conclusive.
7.1 The Bank shall have the right and absolute discretion to disqualify any Eligible Participant that it finds or determines to have tampered or be tampering with the entry process and/ or the Terms & Conditions
7.2 This Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other provisions and/or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising this Campaign.
7.3 By participating in this Campaign, Participants and/or any parties related herein agree to be bound by this Terms and Conditions.
7.4 All Terms and Conditions stipulated herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tanzania.
Description, Breakdown and means of claiming for the prizes.
BANK OF AFRICA TANZANIA has prepared a once off prize, to the winner of the campaign. The promotion will involve a once off monetary prize. The total value of the prize will be 10 Million Tanzanian shillings.
Type of prize
10 million will be issued to the winning client at the draw. The draw will be conducted once off in the month of December.
Claiming for prizes.
The Monetary prize will be offered instantly to the winner at the draw. This will be done at BOA Tanzania Head Office (NDC Building).
Mode of operation.
The Bank will conduct a raffle draw where by 10 million Tanzanian shillings will be awarded to the respective winner. All customers who have deposited 1 Million shillings and above in the month of December will automatically enter into the draw. The system will then pick one winner randomly from the set of customers in a respective draw.
A winner is supposed to pick the phone for the acceptance of prize, otherwise, the system will randomly pick the other winner who will have to pick the phone as well. Otherwise the process will be repetitive until we obtain a winner who will respond to the phone.